Yes, for security reasons, you need register an account when you by the items (include digital patterns).
1) Paypal. Anyhow we think this is the safest way for both seller and buyer.
2) Credit card or Debit card. Read Q3 to know more.
3) T/T. When order value over 120$, the "Bank transfer" option will be avilable in payment steps, for people who comes from the countries without paypal service, such as Turkey, this is the best choice.
Yes, you can use credit card or debit card to complete a transaction by following the steps below:
1. Click "Confirm Order".
2. Click on "Pay with Debit or Credit Card".
3. Choose your country, and fill all info, Click on "Pay Now".
1) China Post Air Mail (Eub) 7-10 working days.
2) EMS 5-10 working days, but for some country, such as Russia, it may take longer time, no more than 25 days.
3) Fedex/TNT 20 working days.
3) DHL 5-7 working days.
Items made using the patterns may be sold in your own shop. But copy, reselling, and spread pattern without authorize is forbidden.
The product title begin with "With instruction xxx" has instruction. But not all pattern has instruction due to its complexity. We offer free professional skill support service, please feel free to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The patterns are in PDF format and zipped, please download WinRAR to unzip the documents, if you don't have this software, you can go here to download it for free: https://www.winzip.com/win/en/
We advice you use Adobe Reader to read the PDF document.
How to use the pattern?
Step 1: Print it out in right size paper 1:1;
When you print it, do check the printer properties to don't change the settings to fit the page, should be at "none", also, you need to set all margins to "0"(if your software has margin option, do it, if not, just leave it there), then you get a 1:1 property print out.
Step 2: Paste them on a piece of thick kraft paper;
Step 3: Cut off the paper and make it!
We called paypal company to get those solution:
1) Please kill virus at first.
2) Try to lower the transaction amount, sometimes your paypal account has limit on large transaction amount.
3) Please use Google Chorme browser or Firefox browser, you can free download them from google.com. If you use them now, please clear the cache.
4) Make sure your account and IP is not limited by paypal. You can try to stop VPN software or change another computer, and try again.
5) Please call paypal company to get more help.