Yes, for security reasons, you need register an account when you by items (include digital patterns).
Please fill all info correctly, because we use Credit card as payment method, the bank needs all info to make sure the payment is safe. If you fill wrong info, the payment may can't arrive in time, the bank may have 24 hours to examine and verify, and during this time, you can't download the pattern.
1) Credit card (Visa, Master, AE, JCB).
2) T/T. When order value over 1000$, the "Bank transfer" option will be avilable in payment steps.
3) Some local payments.
You will get the failed payment info from your credit card bank, normally because the transaction triggers the risk examination system of the bank, the reasons are:
1) The address is a fake address, not same as where you locate.
2) You paid too frequent in the short pasted time.
3) The amount is too high than 3000$ or too low than 1.5$.
4) The internet link is unstable.
5) You has been assumed as high risk client by your credit card bank.
So, please correct your private info, use real address where you locate, fill correct phone number, postcode etc, and repay after 24 hours. Or if you can change another credit card to pay.
Call your bank to ask for the reason is always a very simple way.
1) China Post Air Mail (Eub) 7-10 working days.
2) EMS 5-10 working days, but for some country, such as Russia, it may take longer time, no more than 25 days.
3) Fedex/TNT 20 working days.
3) DHL 5-7 working days.
Items made using the patterns may be sold in your own shop. But copy, reselling, and spread pattern without authorize is forbidden.
The product title begin with "With instruction xxx" has instruction. But not all pattern has instruction due to its complexity. We offer free professional skill support service, please feel free to contact us by email: email@example.com.
The patterns are in PDF format and zipped, please download WinRAR to unzip the documents, if you don't have this software, you can go here to download it for free: https://www.winzip.com/win/en/
We advice you use Adobe Reader to read the PDF document.
How to use the pattern?
Step 1: Print it out in right size paper 1:1;
When you print it, do check the printer properties to don't change the settings to fit the page, should be at "none", also, you need to set all margins to "0"(if your software has margin option, do it, if not, just leave it there), then you get a 1:1 property print out.
Step 2: Paste them on a piece of thick kraft paper;
Step 3: Cut off the paper and make it!